The Cantina Produttori di Valdobbiadene– VAL D’OCA is located in a beautiful setting amid rolling hills between Asolo and Conegliano at the foot of the Treviso pre-Alps, the land of Prosecco Superiore.
Established in 1952, the consortium currently groups together 576 growers and 714 hectares of vineyards. For many years, the Cantina Produttori di Valdobbiadene – VAL D’OCA has been pursuing the goal of producing quality wines with the aim of promoting the produce of its members, fostering awareness of the investments made in terms of money and human effort, and communicating its upgrade programme in order to ensure that consumers fully realise that all production stages, from grape growing to bottling of wine are performed with care and skill.
- Valdobbiadene Superiore DOCG Prosecco Millesimato Brut Scudo Verde, 2016.
- Vadlobbiadene Superiore DOCG Prosecco Extra Dry, Scudo Platina.
- Prosecco DOC Brut, Scudo Oro.
- Prosecco DOC Brut, Scudo Giallo, Frizzante.
- Punto Rosa, IGP Spumante.