Tenuta Olianas, located in the south east of Sardegna, is a winery with a vision on the future, where sustainability is the key.
Olianas is the first entirely Bio-integral winery: over the years Olianas has developed a new concept of ethical agriculture that implies the protection of the environment as an essential prerequisite for the future.
Living well tomorrow is to take decisive action today to protect nature, allowing regeneration through space and appropriate tools, ensuring the continuity of the resources on which we depend – such as clean air and water.
The Bio-integrated farmers have a moral obligation to maintain and enhance their growing environment passing on to their children a better ecosystem than the one they received.
- Integration between man and animal.
- Limiting the human intervention on the plant.
- Eliminate synthetic chemical inputs.
- Feed the soil, not the plant.
- Consider the vitality index of the ecosystems, monitoring the flora and fauna vitality, the fertility degree and the level of organic substances in the earth.
- Conceive wine as alcoholic drink fruit from partial total fermentation of grapes. Nothing else.
Examples of the sustainability are the corks on the wines, which are made from Sugar cane, the labels, which are of recycled paper and printed in natural ink.
- Vermentino di Sardegna DOC, 2020
- Cannonau DOC, 2019
- Perdixi IGP (Cannonau/Bovale/Carignano), 2018